Claim Your FREE Leads with WebNet!!

Turn Anonymous Website Visitors into Qualified Leads

-Identifies your website visitors in real time
-Lead generation and conversion management
-Manage leads in WebNet or push to Salesforce.com
-Increase sales from existing website visitors
-Tag and track each visitor

Typically, your website visitors are more likely to buy your products or services. By them visiting your website, they already know who you are and what you offer.

Unfortunately, only 2-3% will identify themselves! You’ll never know who the other 97%-98% of your visitors are…

WebNet solutions offer activity alerts to notify you when a returning visitor hits your site. WebNet offers a variety of tools to manage your new leads or you can push the leads into Salesforce.com. We have a built-in lead management solution to help followup, manage, and track each lead from generation to close.